Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A couple of weeks ago...

A couple of weeks ago I was asked to submit a few videos for an upcoming time-based media show at CRAMER-KRASSELT. I submitted four videos and one was picked.
The video is "t.v" a link is provided-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ompkNV1RMU

The show will comprise of 17 locally made films, being shown in eight screening rooms. My video will be paired with someone else and will be looped all night long.
The show will be at-
CRAMER-KRASSELT
(246 E. Chicago St. - 414.227.3500 - www.c-k.com)
Friday 01.16.09 from 6 to 9pm.
Time-Based Media. A collection of video, animation and digital technology by local artists.
I hope you can all come.

Wish me luck on the finalizing process, in-which I have to get all the material to them on time.

No comments: